- I have only used sentences by native speakers and English sentences that I have personally proofread, so most sentences should be error-free and sound natural. However, there is still a chance that some of these sentences aren't correct.
- I have also attempted to filter out sentences that are potentially offensive and not appropriate for all ages and cultures. If you find something that should be removed, please send me a "bug report."
- These are sorted by length, with the shortest sentences first.
- Afrikaans - English afr-eng.zip (317)
- Arabic - English ara-eng.zip (6686)
- Belarusian - English bel-eng.zip (1177)
- Bengali - English ben-eng.zip (295)
- Berber - English ber-eng.zip (21403)
- Bulgarian - English bul-eng.zip (7678)
- Cantonese - English yue-eng.zip (1549)
- Catalan - English cat-eng.zip (371)
- Chinese - English cmn-eng.zip (13897)
- Croatian - English hrv-eng.zip (326)
- Czech - English ces-eng.zip (605)
- Danish - English dan-eng.zip (5449)
- Dutch - English nld-eng.zip (11906)
- Finnish - English fin-eng.zip (7032)
- French - English fra-eng.zip (58145)
- Galician - English glg-eng.zip (81)
- German - English deu-eng.zip (79656)
- Greek - English ell-eng.zip (106)
- Hebrew - English heb-eng.zip (24907)
- Hindi - English hin-eng.zip (2427)
- Hungarian - English hun-eng.zip (4817)
- Icelandic - English isl-eng.zip (5259)
- Indonesian - English ind-eng.zip (419)
- Iraqi Arabic - English acm-eng.zip (5)
- Italian - English ita-eng.zip (45178)
- Japanese - English jpn-eng.zip (29271)
- Kalmyk - English xal-eng.zip (68)
- Kurdish - English kur-eng.zip (28)
- Latvian - English lvs-eng.zip (474)
- Low Saxon - English nds-eng.zip (3090)
- Malay - English zsm-eng.zip (51)
- Malayalam - English mal-eng.zip (537)
- Marathi - English mar-eng.zip (9231)
- Norwegian (nob) - English nob-eng.zip (3644)
- Norwegian (non) - English non-eng.zip (165)
- Persian - English pes-eng.zip (1449)
- Polish - English pol-eng.zip (12904)
- Portuguese - English por-eng.zip (33181)
- Romanian - English ron-eng.zip (1468)
- Russian - English rus-eng.zip (53013)
- Serbian - English srp-eng.zip (111)
- Slovak - English slk-eng.zip (333)
- Spanish - English spa-eng.zip (73448)
- Swedish - English swe-eng.zip (6895)
- Tagalog - English tgl-eng.zip (3277)
- Tatar - English tat-eng.zip (22)
- Turkish - English tur-eng.zip (141755)
- Ukrainian - English ukr-eng.zip (9459)
- Urdu - English urd-eng.zip (824)
- Uyghur - English uig-eng.zip (125)
- Vietnamese - English vie-eng.zip (864)
- You can also see all these sentence pairs online at www.manythings.org/bilingual.
Look for "Bilingual Sentence Pairs" on the "Grammar" menu.
- _about.txt The date is at the top of this file.
Browse and Practice with This Same Data Online
Check the date of the most-recent uploads.
If you want the Esperanto-English file, it's here.
|Esperanto - English||epo.zip||Last Update: Oct. 6, 2012||-|
This file is not updated often.
If there is a large demand for this file, I'll update it more often.