- To keep errors to a minimum, I have only used ...
- I have also attempted to filter out sentences that are potentially offensive and not appropriate for all ages and cultures. If you find something that should be removed, please send me a "bug report."
- These are sorted by length, with the shortest sentences first.
- Afrikaans - English afr-eng.zip (526)
- Arabic - English ara-eng.zip (8527)
- Azerbaijani - English aze-eng.zip (1080)
- Basque - English eus-eng.zip (169)
- Belarusian - English bel-eng.zip (1909)
- Bengali - English ben-eng.zip (1806)
- Berber - English ber-eng.zip (32059)
- Bulgarian - English bul-eng.zip (12977)
- Cantonese - English yue-eng.zip (1695)
- Catalan - English cat-eng.zip (399)
- Chavacano - English cbk-eng.zip (802)
- Chinese - English cmn-eng.zip (14225)
- Chuvash - English chv-eng.zip (184)
- Croatian - English hrv-eng.zip (551)
- Czech - English ces-eng.zip (4533)
- Danish - English dan-eng.zip (9817)
- Dutch - English nld-eng.zip (17424)
- Estonian - English est-eng.zip (369)
- Finnish - English fin-eng.zip (36998)
- French - English fra-eng.zip (105068)
- Galician - English glg-eng.zip (100)
- Georgian - English kat-eng.zip (58)
- German - English deu-eng.zip (130384)
- Greek - English ell-eng.zip (929)
- Hebrew - English heb-eng.zip (44528)
- Hindi - English hin-eng.zip (2824)
- Hungarian - English hun-eng.zip (17467)
- Icelandic - English isl-eng.zip (6582)
- Indonesian - English ind-eng.zip (2922)
- Italian - English ita-eng.zip (169243)
- Japanese - English jpn-eng.zip (38963)
- Kalmyk - English xal-eng.zip (67)
- Khasi - English kha-eng.zip (437)
- Korean - English kor-eng.zip (70)
- Kurdish - English kur-eng.zip (29)
- Latvian - English lvs-eng.zip (478)
- Lithuanian - English lit-eng.zip (1506)
- Low Saxon - English nds-eng.zip (3240)
- Macedonian - English mkd-eng.zip (31608)
- Malay - English zsm-eng.zip (56)
- Malayalam - English mal-eng.zip (545)
- Marathi - English mar-eng.zip (19018)
- Meadow Mari - English mhr-eng.zip (37)
- Norwegian (nob) - English nob-eng.zip (4334)
- Norwegian (non) - English non-eng.zip (173)
- Persian - English pes-eng.zip (1593)
- Polish - English pol-eng.zip (26305)
- Portuguese - English por-eng.zip (50933)
- Romanian - English ron-eng.zip (1880)
- Russian - English rus-eng.zip (140426)
- Serbian - English srp-eng.zip (3385)
- Slovak - English slk-eng.zip (565)
- Slovenian - English slv-eng.zip (104)
- Spanish - English spa-eng.zip (90324)
- Swedish - English swe-eng.zip (9392)
- Tagalog - English tgl-eng.zip (2302)
- Tatar - English tat-eng.zip (73)
- Thai - English tha-eng.zip (57)
- Turkish - English tur-eng.zip (238067)
- Ukrainian - English ukr-eng.zip (11026)
- Urdu - English urd-eng.zip (1154)
- Uyghur - English uig-eng.zip (268)
- Vietnamese - English vie-eng.zip (1767)
- You can also see all these sentence pairs online at www.manythings.org/bilingual.
Look for "Bilingual Sentence Pairs" on the "Grammar" menu.
- _about.txt The date is at the top of this file.
Browse and Practice with This Same Data Online
Check the date of the most-recent uploads.
If you want the Esperanto-English file, it's here.
|Esperanto - English||epo.zip||Last Update: Oct. 6, 2012||-|
This file is not updated often.
If there is a large demand for this file, I'll update it more often.