- To keep errors to a minimum, I have only used ...
- I have also attempted to filter out sentences that are potentially offensive and not appropriate for all ages and cultures. If you find something that should be removed, please send me a "bug report."
- These are sorted by length, with the shortest sentences first.
- Afrikaans - English afr-eng.zip (533)
- Albanian - English sqi-eng.zip (51)
- Arabic - English ara-eng.zip (8674)
- Armenian - English hye-eng.zip (2)
- Azerbaijani - English aze-eng.zip (1975)
- Basque - English eus-eng.zip (189)
- Belarusian - English bel-eng.zip (1969)
- Bengali - English ben-eng.zip (1802)
- Berber - English ber-eng.zip (32652)
- Bulgarian - English bul-eng.zip (14276)
- Cantonese - English yue-eng.zip (1864)
- Catalan - English cat-eng.zip (398)
- Chavacano - English cbk-eng.zip (1128)
- Chinese (Mandarin) - English cmn-eng.zip (14407)
- Chuvash - English chv-eng.zip (188)
- Croatian - English hrv-eng.zip (662)
- Czech - English ces-eng.zip (5314)
- Danish - English dan-eng.zip (11196)
- Dutch - English nld-eng.zip (20929)
- Estonian - English est-eng.zip (973)
- Finnish - English fin-eng.zip (39525)
- French - English fra-eng.zip (110884)
- Galician - English glg-eng.zip (102)
- Georgian - English kat-eng.zip (58)
- German - English deu-eng.zip (133144)
- Greek - English ell-eng.zip (1129)
- Hebrew - English heb-eng.zip (51521)
- Hindi - English hin-eng.zip (2825)
- Hungarian - English hun-eng.zip (33099)
- Icelandic - English isl-eng.zip (6601)
- Indonesian - English ind-eng.zip (4375)
- Iraqi Arabic - English acm-eng.zip (4)
- Italian - English ita-eng.zip (188340)
- Japanese - English jpn-eng.zip (40347)
- Kalmyk - English xal-eng.zip (67)
- Khasi - English kha-eng.zip (509)
- Khmer - English khm-eng.zip (380)
- Korean - English kor-eng.zip (71)
- Kurdish - English kur-eng.zip (30)
- Latvian - English lvs-eng.zip (478)
- Lithuanian - English lit-eng.zip (1653)
- Low Saxon - English nds-eng.zip (3244)
- Macedonian - English mkd-eng.zip (62086)
- Malay - English zsm-eng.zip (55)
- Malayalam - English mal-eng.zip (547)
- Maori - English mri-eng.zip (168)
- Marathi - English mar-eng.zip (21132)
- Meadow Mari - English mhr-eng.zip (37)
- North Moluccan Malay - English max-eng.zip (177)
- Norwegian (Bokmål) - English nob-eng.zip (4432)
- Persian - English pes-eng.zip (1672)
- Polish - English pol-eng.zip (27088)
- Portuguese - English por-eng.zip (57106)
- Romanian - English ron-eng.zip (1915)
- Russian - English rus-eng.zip (161059)
- Serbian - English srp-eng.zip (3922)
- Slovak - English slk-eng.zip (567)
- Slovenian - English slv-eng.zip (107)
- Spanish - English spa-eng.zip (99630)
- Swahili - English swh-eng.zip (3)
- Swedish - English swe-eng.zip (15502)
- Tagalog - English tgl-eng.zip (2633)
- Tamil - English tam-eng.zip (180)
- Tatar - English tat-eng.zip (155)
- Thai - English tha-eng.zip (90)
- Turkish - English tur-eng.zip (276036)
- Ukrainian - English ukr-eng.zip (11072)
- Urdu - English urd-eng.zip (1182)
- Uyghur - English uig-eng.zip (268)
- Vietnamese - English vie-eng.zip (2018)
- Zaza - English zza-eng.zip (311)
Browse and Practice with This Same Data Online
- You can also see all these sentence pairs online at www.manythings.org/bilingual.
Look for "Bilingual Sentence Pairs" on the "Grammar" menu.
Check the date of the most-recent uploads.
- _about.txt The date is at the top of this file.
If you want the Esperanto-English file, it's here.
|Esperanto - English||epo.zip||Last Update: Oct. 6, 2012||-|
This file is not updated often.
If there is a large demand for this file, I'll update it more often.