- I have only used sentences by native speakers and English sentences that I have personally proofread, so most sentences should be error-free and sound natural. However, there is still a chance that some of these sentences aren't correct.
- I have also attempted to filter out sentences that are potentially offensive and not appropriate for all ages and cultures. If you find something that should be removed, please send me a "bug report."
- These are sorted by length, with the shortest sentences first.
Updated: 2014-10-18 (October 18, 2014)
- Arabic - English ara-eng.zip (7057)
- Belarusian - English bel-eng.zip (1296)
- Berber - English ber-eng.zip (22361)
- Bulgarian - English bul-eng.zip (12289)
- Cantonese - English yue-eng.zip (1658)
- Catalan - English cat-eng.zip (388)
- Chinese - English cmn-eng.zip (14456)
- Croatian - English hrv-eng.zip (347)
- Czech - English ces-eng.zip (2844)
- Danish - English dan-eng.zip (7406)
- Dutch - English nld-eng.zip (14365)
- Finnish - English fin-eng.zip (24426)
- French - English fra-eng.zip (61527)
- Galician - English glg-eng.zip (93)
- German - English deu-eng.zip (115525)
- Greek - English ell-eng.zip (123)
- Hebrew - English heb-eng.zip (38776)
- Hindi - English hin-eng.zip (2629)
- Hungarian - English hun-eng.zip (7440)
- Icelandic - English isl-eng.zip (6208)
- Indonesian - English ind-eng.zip (1100)
- Italian - English ita-eng.zip (58629)
- Japanese - English jpn-eng.zip (38181)
- Kurdish - English kur-eng.zip (30)
- Low Saxon - English nds-eng.zip (3268)
- Malayalam - English mal-eng.zip (540)
- Marathi - English mar-eng.zip (16592)
- Norwegian (nob) - English nob-eng.zip (4347)
- Norwegian (non) - English non-eng.zip (180)
- Persian - English pes-eng.zip (1447)
- Polish - English pol-eng.zip (15786)
- Portuguese - English por-eng.zip (45353)
- Romanian - English ron-eng.zip (1632)
- Russian - English rus-eng.zip (94473)
- Serbian - English srp-eng.zip (612)
- Spanish - English spa-eng.zip (86122)
- Swedish - English swe-eng.zip (6620)
- Tagalog - English tgl-eng.zip (3620)
- Tatar - English tat-eng.zip (28)
- Ukrainian - English ukr-eng.zip (10732)
- Urdu - English urd-eng.zip (974)
- Uyghur - English uig-eng.zip (249)
- Vietnamese - English vie-eng.zip (1651)
- Turkish - English tur-eng.zip (162439)
- Slovak - English slk-eng.zip (396)
- Malay - English zsm-eng.zip (53)
- Kalmyk - English xal-eng.zip (68)
- Afrikaans - English afr-eng.zip (347)
- Bengali - English ben-eng.zip (1329)
- Latvian - English lvs-eng.zip (487)
Browse and Practice with This Same Data Online
- You can also see all these sentence pairs online at www.manythings.org/bilingual.
Look for "Bilingual Sentence Pairs" on the "Grammar" menu.
If you want the Esperanto-English file, it's here.
|Esperanto - English||epo-eng.zip||Last Update: 2014-07-05 (July 5, 2014)||-|
This file is not updated often.
If there is a large demand for this file, I'll update it more often.
This file has all Esperanto sentences that are linked to a proofread English sentences. There has been no "quality control" filtering put on the Esperanto, so there may be many errors.