- I have only used sentences by native speakers and English sentences that I have personally proofread, so most sentences should be error-free and sound natural. However, there is still a chance that some of these sentences aren't correct.
- I have also attempted to filter out sentences that are potentially offensive and not appropriate for all ages and cultures. If you find something that should be removed, please send me a "bug report."
- These are sorted by length, with the shortest sentences first.
Updated: 2014-07-05 (July 5, 2014)
- Afrikaans - English afr-eng.zip (345)
- Arabic - English ara-eng.zip (7934)
- Belarusian - English bel-eng.zip (1279)
- Bengali - English ben-eng.zip (1329)
- Berber - English ber-eng.zip (22215)
- Bulgarian - English bul-eng.zip (12085)
- Cantonese - English yue-eng.zip (1568)
- Catalan - English cat-eng.zip (386)
- Chinese - English cmn-eng.zip (14335)
- Croatian - English hrv-eng.zip (336)
- Czech - English ces-eng.zip (1160)
- Danish - English dan-eng.zip (6508)
- Dutch - English nld-eng.zip (13690)
- Finnish - English fin-eng.zip (19271)
- French - English fra-eng.zip (59540)
- Galician - English glg-eng.zip (88)
- German - English deu-eng.zip (108783)
- Greek - English ell-eng.zip (127)
- Hebrew - English heb-eng.zip (37620)
- Hindi - English hin-eng.zip (2614)
- Hungarian - English hun-eng.zip (6531)
- Icelandic - English isl-eng.zip (6209)
- Indonesian - English ind-eng.zip (476)
- Italian - English ita-eng.zip (51267)
- Japanese - English jpn-eng.zip (34321)
- Kalmyk - English xal-eng.zip (68)
- Kurdish - English kur-eng.zip (30)
- Latvian - English lvs-eng.zip (483)
- Low Saxon - English nds-eng.zip (3240)
- Malay - English zsm-eng.zip (53)
- Malayalam - English mal-eng.zip (540)
- Marathi - English mar-eng.zip (15839)
- Norwegian (nob) - English nob-eng.zip (3922)
- Norwegian (non) - English non-eng.zip (180)
- Persian - English pes-eng.zip (1487)
- Polish - English pol-eng.zip (14973)
- Portuguese - English por-eng.zip (41167)
- Romanian - English ron-eng.zip (1599)
- Russian - English rus-eng.zip (83315)
- Serbian - English srp-eng.zip (359)
- Slovak - English slk-eng.zip (395)
- Spanish - English spa-eng.zip (83647)
- Swedish - English swe-eng.zip (6585)
- Tagalog - English tgl-eng.zip (3600)
- Tatar - English tat-eng.zip (29)
- Turkish - English tur-eng.zip (156939)
- Ukrainian - English ukr-eng.zip (10693)
- Urdu - English urd-eng.zip (974)
- Uyghur - English uig-eng.zip (249)
- Vietnamese - English vie-eng.zip (1253)
Browse and Practice with This Same Data Online
- You can also see all these sentence pairs online at www.manythings.org/bilingual.
Look for "Bilingual Sentence Pairs" on the "Grammar" menu.
If you want the Esperanto-English file, it's here.
|Esperanto - English||epo-eng.zip||Last Update: 2014-07-05 (July 5, 2014)||-|
This file is not updated often.
If there is a large demand for this file, I'll update it more often.
This file has all Esperanto sentences that are linked to proofread English sentences. There has been no "quality control" filtering put on the Esperanto, so there may be many errors.