- I have only used sentences by native speakers and English sentences that I have personally proofread, so most sentences should be error-free and sound natural. However, there is still a chance that some of these sentences aren't correct.
- I have also attempted to filter out sentences that are potentially offensive and not appropriate for all ages and cultures. If you find something that should be removed, please send me a "bug report."
- These are sorted by length, with the shortest sentences first.
Updated: 2015-01-24 (January 24, 2015)
- Afrikaans - English afr-eng.zip (525)
- Arabic - English ara-eng.zip (8216)
- Armenian - English hye-eng.zip (2)
- Basque - English eus-eng.zip (72)
- Belarusian - English bel-eng.zip (1537)
- Bengali - English ben-eng.zip (1803)
- Berber - English ber-eng.zip (27670)
- Bulgarian - English bul-eng.zip (12757)
- Cantonese - English yue-eng.zip (1671)
- Catalan - English cat-eng.zip (392)
- Chinese - English cmn-eng.zip (14250)
- Chuvash - English chv-eng.zip (180)
- Croatian - English hrv-eng.zip (350)
- Czech - English ces-eng.zip (3555)
- Danish - English dan-eng.zip (8925)
- Dutch - English nld-eng.zip (15962)
- Estonian - English est-eng.zip (40)
- Finnish - English fin-eng.zip (28778)
- French - English fra-eng.zip (67901)
- Galician - English glg-eng.zip (97)
- Georgian - English kat-eng.zip (58)
- German - English deu-eng.zip (120624)
- Greek - English ell-eng.zip (896)
- Hebrew - English heb-eng.zip (41342)
- Hindi - English hin-eng.zip (2751)
- Hungarian - English hun-eng.zip (10132)
- Icelandic - English isl-eng.zip (6014)
- Indonesian - English ind-eng.zip (1397)
- Italian - English ita-eng.zip (119157)
- Japanese - English jpn-eng.zip (38540)
- Kalmyk - English xal-eng.zip (66)
- Korean - English kor-eng.zip (52)
- Kurdish - English kur-eng.zip (30)
- Latvian - English lvs-eng.zip (481)
- Lithuanian - English lit-eng.zip (1387)
- Low Saxon - English nds-eng.zip (3209)
- Malay - English zsm-eng.zip (53)
- Malayalam - English mal-eng.zip (543)
- Marathi - English mar-eng.zip (17218)
- Meadow Mari - English mhr-eng.zip (34)
- Norwegian (nob) - English nob-eng.zip (4519)
- Norwegian (non) - English non-eng.zip (173)
- Persian - English pes-eng.zip (1480)
- Polish - English pol-eng.zip (20769)
- Portuguese - English por-eng.zip (48187)
- Romanian - English ron-eng.zip (1720)
- Russian - English rus-eng.zip (112199)
- Serbian - English srp-eng.zip (738)
- Slovak - English slk-eng.zip (458)
- Slovenian - English slv-eng.zip (52)
- Spanish - English spa-eng.zip (88804)
- Swedish - English swe-eng.zip (8661)
- Tagalog - English tgl-eng.zip (3608)
- Tatar - English tat-eng.zip (30)
- Thai - English tha-eng.zip (7)
- Turkish - English tur-eng.zip (175989)
- Ukrainian - English ukr-eng.zip (10758)
- Urdu - English urd-eng.zip (992)
- Uyghur - English uig-eng.zip (255)
- Vietnamese - English vie-eng.zip (1706)
Browse and Practice with This Same Data Online
- You can also see all these sentence pairs online at www.manythings.org/bilingual.
Look for "Bilingual Sentence Pairs" on the "Grammar" menu.
If you want the Esperanto-English file, it's here.
|Esperanto - English||epo-eng.zip||Last Update: 2014-07-05 (July 5, 2014)||-|
This file is not updated often.
If there is a large demand for this file, I'll update it more often.
This file has all Esperanto sentences that are linked to a proofread English sentences. There has been no "quality control" filtering put on the Esperanto, so there may be many errors.