- I have only used sentences by native speakers and English sentences that I have personally proofread, so most sentences should be error-free and sound natural. However, there is still a chance that some of these sentences aren't correct.
- I have also attempted to filter out sentences that are potentially offensive and not appropriate for all ages and cultures. If you find something that should be removed, please send me a "bug report."
- These are sorted by length, with the shortest sentences first.
- Afrikaans - English afr-eng.zip (533)
- Arabic - English ara-eng.zip (8583)
- Azerbaijani - English aze-eng.zip (918)
- Basque - English eus-eng.zip (171)
- Belarusian - English bel-eng.zip (1900)
- Bengali - English ben-eng.zip (1811)
- Berber - English ber-eng.zip (32550)
- Bulgarian - English bul-eng.zip (13312)
- Cantonese - English yue-eng.zip (1700)
- Catalan - English cat-eng.zip (405)
- Chavacano - English cbk-eng.zip (693)
- Chinese - English cmn-eng.zip (14912)
- Chuvash - English chv-eng.zip (187)
- Croatian - English hrv-eng.zip (556)
- Czech - English ces-eng.zip (3934)
- Danish - English dan-eng.zip (9172)
- Dutch - English nld-eng.zip (16650)
- Estonian - English est-eng.zip (370)
- Finnish - English fin-eng.zip (35119)
- French - English fra-eng.zip (103094)
- Galician - English glg-eng.zip (102)
- Georgian - English kat-eng.zip (59)
- German - English deu-eng.zip (129272)
- Greek - English ell-eng.zip (909)
- Hebrew - English heb-eng.zip (44619)
- Hindi - English hin-eng.zip (2862)
- Hungarian - English hun-eng.zip (14593)
- Icelandic - English isl-eng.zip (6817)
- Indonesian - English ind-eng.zip (2488)
- Italian - English ita-eng.zip (161742)
- Japanese - English jpn-eng.zip (39509)
- Kalmyk - English xal-eng.zip (68)
- Khasi - English kha-eng.zip (428)
- Korean - English kor-eng.zip (68)
- Kurdish - English kur-eng.zip (30)
- Latvian - English lvs-eng.zip (484)
- Lithuanian - English lit-eng.zip (1475)
- Low Saxon - English nds-eng.zip (3314)
- Macedonian - English mkd-eng.zip (13383)
- Malay - English zsm-eng.zip (56)
- Malayalam - English mal-eng.zip (552)
- Marathi - English mar-eng.zip (18959)
- Meadow Mari - English mhr-eng.zip (36)
- Norwegian (nob) - English nob-eng.zip (4365)
- Norwegian (non) - English non-eng.zip (180)
- Persian - English pes-eng.zip (1637)
- Polish - English pol-eng.zip (26059)
- Portuguese - English por-eng.zip (50288)
- Romanian - English ron-eng.zip (1759)
- Russian - English rus-eng.zip (131951)
- Serbian - English srp-eng.zip (737)
- Slovak - English slk-eng.zip (463)
- Slovenian - English slv-eng.zip (105)
- Spanish - English spa-eng.zip (91104)
- Swedish - English swe-eng.zip (9228)
- Tagalog - English tgl-eng.zip (2314)
- Tatar - English tat-eng.zip (72)
- Turkish - English tur-eng.zip (212983)
- Ukrainian - English ukr-eng.zip (11231)
- Urdu - English urd-eng.zip (1014)
- Uyghur - English uig-eng.zip (267)
- Vietnamese - English vie-eng.zip (1736)
Browse and Practice with This Same Data Online
- You can also see all these sentence pairs online at www.manythings.org/bilingual.
Look for "Bilingual Sentence Pairs" on the "Grammar" menu.
Check the date of the most-recent uploads.
- _about.txt The date is at the top of this file.
If you want the Esperanto-English file, it's here.
|Esperanto - English||epo.zip||Last Update: Oct. 6, 2012||-|
This file is not updated often.
If there is a large demand for this file, I'll update it more often.